Tickets 1/3 off – £695. Limited offer. Only 50 tickets left!
TechNOVA: AI offers a crucial opportunity to engage with those at the cutting edge of all AI tech, including machine learning, robotic process automation and neural networks. This artificial intelligence conference offers two stages, one focused on customer experience, the other on back-office transformation. Learn how AI will shape your long-term strategy and deliver value to your organisation this October.
Discover Artificial Intelligence
Network with senior leaders across multiple sectors to discover where other industries could provide the blueprint for how your business could change
Spread your team across two stages exploring AI-enabled customer experience and back-office transformation
Be inspired by latest start-ups and innovators to look at how AI is being used to push the boundaries of digital transformation
Understand the latest developments in voice-enabled AI and chatbot tech to give you a window into how your customer experience could be revolutionised
Gain real appreciation for the role that robotic process automation and machine learning can play in driving efficiency in back-office operations and data analysis
Explore how leading companies like A.P. Moller-Maersk, Santander and Sky have implemented working solutions and the steps required for you to follow suit
Sam Gyimah MP
Minsiter of State for Universities, Science, Research and Innovation, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
UK Chief Operating Officer, Santander
Decisioning Director, Sky
Chief Data Officer, Southern Water
VP Artificial Intelligence, Airbus
Head of Emerging Platforms & Partnerships, Lego Group
Head of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, Maersk
End-to-end Service Design, Lloyds Banking Group
The agenda is broken down to highlight the two different content streams: Customer Experience and Operations & Technology.
Use the toggles below to see your personalised agenda.
- All Topics
- Customer Experience
- Operations & Technology
AI 2018 Monday, 15 October 2018
Chair's opening remarks
Keynote opening address
Creating a strategy for AI development
Customer Experience | Operations & Technology
Customer Experience | Operations & Technology
AI and humans: a hybrid workforce
Chair's closing remarks
End of conference and drinks reception
TechNOVA Sneak Peek:
The Voice Technology Revolution
Grasping transformation and thriving in a voice-led world
With a market set to be worth $127 billion by 2024, the impact of voice technology is just starting to be realised in customers’ lives – providing frictionless interaction, opportunity for greater brand engagement, and closer and more personal connections with the customer.
As a new paradigm emerges, make sure you’re prepared by tuning into this filmed live webinar.
We want to share with you the most critical trends affecting your industries. Please see below a selection of webinars we have produced which highlight how AI and tech are changing the world we live in.
Automation & AI: The Future of FS
How will AI, machine learning and RPA shake up your industry and change your job? What skills will be needed and how can you prepare for an automated landscape?
- Forecasting the game-changer: tracking the rise of AI, machine learning and RPA
- Understanding the opportunities available in your department
- How is intelligent automation altering the skills agenda?
- What adaptions need to be made in order to adhere to millennial labour trends?
- Nurturing innovation: creative the right environment
- Rolling out automation at scale
The Future of the Contact Centre
Digitising customer experiences: robo-chat, AI and new data.
- Customer contact in the age of Alexa: the implications ahead
- How new automation technologies are transforming the contact centre experience
- The power of AI and machine learning in delivering customer service excellence
- Computer says no: what processes and characteristics will need to be embedded into robo-chat?
- What are the limitations of robo-chat? In what contexts should we be using it?
- What do you do if the customer doesn’t want to use robo-chat? How can you tailor it to the individual?
- Navigating new data sources: seizing the opportunities for customers
- Strategies that are key to creating a seamless customer experience
Unlocking the Potential of Blockchain
Unpicking the opportunities and identifying best practice in banking & capital markets
Blockchain is one of the hottest topics in the financial services industry, yet a recent survey found that 82% of bankers report that they don’t understand it. This discussion will demystify how you can unlock its potential, and will showcase best practice, along with strategies for success.
The Future of Work
Have you heard the one about the robot that stole your job? Well the reality is that the future of work is much more than just automation. Gain insight from across different sectors as to how the speed of improvement in AI technology is transforming what is possible, along with how work culture is changing for everyone.
- From customer support to recruitment: how will AI transform the workplace?
- To what extent will robotics principally support or replace staff?
- What skills will be needed in an automated landscape?
- How might data and analytics transform recruitment, reporting and workflow?
- How will culture and company structures need to adapt?
- Forecasting the future of free-lance work: understanding the impact of the gig economy
- What challenges and opportunities will arise from the gig economy?
- Maintaining high levels of customer service: ensuring high levels of personalisation
“The people who come to these events are having the right conversations with the right people.”
Director of Sales Engineering, EMEA, Sitecore
Our attendees tell us their aim is to meaningfully connect with solutions providers. With this in mind, we have created a range of sponsorship opportunities that can help raise your profile and reach the right people.
We can tailor any of the following to your needs:
On-site event branding
Start Up rate application
If your organisation is a start up at seed stage, has <£2 million in annual revenues, and has been in business <3 years, you can apply for the Start Up rate of £350.*
All tickets include:
1 day conference pass, lunch & refreshments and a drinks reception
When you buy 3 or more tickets