TechNOVA: AI in Financial Services addresses the impact of artificial intelligence on the financial services sector.
Join us for lively discussions, insightful presentations, and exciting networking opportunities at this important new artificial intelligence conference especially relevant to all those in financial services.
How will AI transform financial services?
The constant and increasingly rapid evolution of artificial intelligence offers a whole new world of opportunity for those forward-looking enough to harness its potential. New entrants to the market together with changing customer expectations make innovation essential to remaining competitive.
- An unmissable opening keynote was presented by Zurich Insurance
- Dedicated focus sessions addressed AI’s effect on: decision making, operational efficiency, customer experience and more
- 150+ senior-level attendees benefited from 4+ hours of networking
- We took a deeper look into the science of artificial intelligence and its future direction at our pre-conference seminar
- Addressed regulatory, cybersecurity and ethical issues with speakers from HSBC, Nordea and AXA Investment Managers
- Insights from a panel of experts, including LGT Vestra and Bank of Ireland
hours of content
Europe Chief Investment Officer - Rosenberg Equities, AXA Investment Managers
Chief Claims Officer, ZIP/EMEA, Zurich Insurance
Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer, Yorkshire Building Society
Managing Director, Global Head of Business Solutions, Société Générale
Former Strategic Development Director, Ageas Insurance
Chief Information Officer, C-Quence Technologies
Head of Semantic Technology, Analytics & Machine Intelligence, Credit Suisse
Head of Automated Remote Customer Experience, Nordea
Global Head of Regulatory Compliance Analytics, HSBC
All tickets include:
1 day conference pass, lunch & refreshments and a drinks reception
When you buy 3 or more tickets