Be part of the transformation: defining a new future in lending
3 October 2018
Hilton Tower Bridge, Tooley Street, London
With digital innovations on the rise, changing consumer behaviours and expectations, and a competitive open banking landscape to face, it is now more important than ever for senior professionals to unite and strategize for an inspiring future ahead; the possibilities are endless! From open APIs and enhanced digital experiences to SME product innovation and mortgage transformation, MoneyLIVE: Lending 2018 will take you on a journey to uncover the challenges and opportunities facing lenders in an ever-evolving banking landscape.
Case study: Starling Bank
Take home actionable insights from Megan Caywood, Chief Platform Officer, Starling Bank and uncover the benefits of Open APIs, platforms and data sharing.
Two exciting stages
With the conference being bigger and better than ever before, benefit from the two stages this year and tailor your experience: choose between the SME Lending and Mortgages stage!
A leaders’ forum to remember
Don’t miss the chance to gain exclusive insights from lending pioneers during our opening session which includes RBS, Atom Bank, Funding Circle and Shawbrook Bank!
- Kick start the day with a keynote address from Ian Roberts, Chief Credit Officer, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Unrivalled networking opportunities with 4+ networking hours with over 150 attendees
- Hear James Aron, Senior Director, Head of Core Lending, Capital One explore how to transform accurate credit profiling
- Gain clarity on the unsteady economy from Trevor Williams, Former Chief Economist, Lloyds Banking Group
- From transparency to digital advancements, uncover what customers really want from mortgages
- Unlock the potential of new technologies including AI, IoT and data analysis
- Learn how to succeed in a highly competitive open banking environment
- Dig deep into SME lending transformation and product innovation
Chief Credit Officer, Royal Bank of Scotland
Director of Mortgages, Atom Bank
Chief Platform Officer, Starling Bank
Martijn Van Der Heijden
Chief Strategy Officer, Habito
Founder & Chief Executive Officer, RateSetter
Senior Director, Head of Core Lending, Capital One
Chair of the Treasury Policy Unit, Federation of Small Businesses
Former Chief Economist, Lloyds Banking Group
- All Topics
Day 1 Wednesday, 3 October 2018
Chair's opening remarks: Richard Carter, Managing Director, Equiniti Credit Services
Preparing for a new era in lending
Taking on open banking
An economic overview
Turquoise Stage: A spotlight on SME lending | Jet Stage: A spotlight on mortgages
Unlocking the potential of technology – what now and where next?
Chair’s closing remarks and drinks reception
“A thought provoking and insightful event with a good cross section of speakers from lenders, technology and the wider industry.”
Director of Mortgages, Atom Bank
“Bringing together a wide spread of representatives from across the industry, including the incumbent players right through to the new specialist banks, MoneyLIVE: Lending gives them the opportunity to debate the topics and issues we as an industry face today.”
Chief Executive Officer, Shawbrook Bank
“A well-organised and well-attended event that covers an impressive amount of ground and is always open to showcasing new trends and ideas.”