Has there ever before been such a period of uncertainty for the post-trade industry? The market is very much in the throes of tackling the challenges of regulation, with MiFID II expected to cost at least €2.5bn to implement and CSDR moving into force; Britain’s spending exit from the European Union has yet to demonstrate what the future holds for the clearing and settlement industry and the revolutionary impact of new technologies such as blockchain and AI remains to be seen.
With the industry in such a state of flux, senior leaders from exchanges, CCPs, CSDs and the buy-and sell-side will gather on 7th March 2018 at Market360: Post-Trade – previously known as The Future of Clearing & Settlement – to throw some much-needed light on these pressing issues.
“With relevant topics and expert speakers, it is a good and well-attended conference.”
- Hear C-suite executives from EuroCCP, Deutsche Börse and more share their experiences in creating a safer, more transparent and efficient market
- Get the latest updates on exciting technological innovations such as blockchain and artificial intelligence
- Transform your approach to collateral management and be inspired by leaders from Citi, Euroclear and SIX x-clear
- The Brexit countdown is on: get the latest updates from our Brexit panel discussion
- Have a look at the post-trade industry across the pond with an exclusive keynote from State Street
- Learn from the US experience with exclusive keynotes from State Street and The Options Clearing Corporation
- Network with 150+ senior executives from exchanges, CCPs, CSDs and the buy- and sellside.
Hours of content
Hours of networking
Chief Executive Officer, EuroCCP
President and Chief Operating Officer, The Options Clearing Corporation
Chief Information and Technology Officer, Euronext
Chief Operating Officer, Nasdaq Clearing
Executive Vice President, Global Strategic Operations, State Street
Marc Robert Nicoud
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Clearstream
Dr. Alexandra Hachmeister
Chief Regulatory Officer, Managing Director of Group Regulatory Strategy, Deutsche Börse
Global Head of Collateral Management and Securities Lending, Euroclear
- All Topics