The Future of E-Commerce Delivery is relaunching as Leaders in Logistics: E-Commerce Delivery in 2018. Attend this future facing e-commerce conference to explore the most innovative approaches to customer experience and delivery operations.
Thanks to a constantly evolving landscape and the appearance of new entrants, e-commerce delivery has never been more exciting.
Both retailers and carriers strive to exceed increasingly demanding customer expectations whilst battling pressure on their cost margins. In a saturated and competitive market, refining your offering and enhancing customer engagement has become critical, enabled by closer working partnerships.
- Hear from 20+ senior figures across both retail and logistics share 6+ hours of exclusive content
- Unmissable presentations from Asda, Navabi and CitySprint
- Tailor your conference experience with your pick of streams on long distance cross border and last mile delivery
- Learn from the experts in our focus session on sustainability
- Capitalise on networking opportunities with our interactive formats including mobile voting and a workshop as well as our closing drinks reception
“A really meaningful event attended by Industry heavy hitters. It was an intensely valuable experience covering topics that are vitally important in today’s and tomorrow’s markets.”
Chief Operating Officer, Navabi
Head of Delivery Experience, eBay
Chief Executive Officer, CitySprint
Senior Director Development – Asda Logistics Services, Asda Group
Chief Technology Officer, Doddle
Senior Strategy Manager - Supply Chain, John Lewis Partnership
Group Product Director, Photobox
Chief Executive Officer, Parcelly
Tuesday, 26 June 2018
Welcome Address by Marketforce
Chair's opening remarks
Navigating a new world of business models
Strategic implications of digital innovation
Working collaboratively to stay one step ahead of the customer
Chair's closing remarks and drinks reception
All tickets include:
1 day conference pass, lunch, refreshments & drinks reception
When you buy 3 or more tickets
save £200 Early Bird Until 11 May
£895.00 + VAT
Full Price £1,095.00 + VAT
Complimentary Retailer Pass*
You haven't added any tickets yet!