Insurance Innovators: Motor 2018 addressed the key challenges facing motor insurers, from claims transformation to customer engagement and retention. Expert speakers examined how the industry can ensure profitability and remain ahead of the curve in today’s customer-centric and digital age.
With a strong strategic focus, the event provided the perfect platform to come together with leading figures from insurers, brokers, aggregators, the supply chain and regulators to engage in a meaningful discussion on the future of the industry.
In 2018 attendees learned how to
- Navigate a changing motor landscape through building robust strategies
- Boost profitability in light of increasing cost pressures
- Create future-proof products
- Service the needs of today’s customer through enhanced innovation
- Capitalise on AI to enhance claims handling
- Overcome obstacles to wider connectivity
- Overhaul the claims process to make it work for all
- Make the most of a connected ecosystem
- Handle regulation changes
Chief Executive Officer, Ageas
Chief Executive Officer, Confused.com
Chief Executive Officer, Wilov
Chief Actuary, The Co-operative Insurance
Founder and Chief Executive Officer, By Miles
Transformation Director, Ageas
Product Change Director, Personal Lines, MORE TH>N
Director, Personal Lines Pricing & Underwriting, Zurich
All tickets include:
1 day conference pass, lunch and refreshments.
When you buy 3 or more tickets