Insurance Innovators: Indonesia is Marketforce’s second annual conference in Jakarta, and is the premium insurance event in Indonesia. The conference plays host to high level representatives from incumbent players, start-ups & InsurTechs, and central institutions from the local and regional level.
The conference will explore how innovative approaches and technologies have the power to transform the way insurance is sold, provided and structured. Indonesia was recently described as “the most attractive life insurance market in the world” by McKinsey, and Insurance Innovators: Indonesia offers the invaluable insight needed to prosper in this exciting space.
Great event and overview of innovation. Good mix of speakers – both suppliers and insurers.Philippe Danielski
- Hear from high level speakers at the cutting edge of strategy and policy
- Learn about the new products which are expanding market share
- Understand how to make your proposition attractive to the customer
- Make the most of two days of content, networking and hospitality
- Prepare for the rapid growth of tech-aware consumers
- Gain further insight from the co-located banking conference MoneyLIVE: Indonesia
hours of networking
Deputy Commissioner for Financial Education and Consumer Protection, OJK
Executive Director, Discovery
Chief Executive Officer, Generali Indonesia
Choo Sin Fook
President Director, FWD Indonesia
President Director, Lippo General Insurance
Director, Zurich Indonesia
President Director, PT Capital Life Indonesia
Deputy Chief Operating Officer, Head of New Business & Claims, Prudential Life Indonesia
CO-LOCATED BANKING CONFERENCE
MoneyLIVE: Indonesia will bring together senior representatives including key decision makers from banks, start-ups, FinTechs and regulators to provide a strategic overview of the Indonesian banking landscape.
All tickets include:
2 day conference pass, lunch & refreshments and a drinks reception
When you buy 3 or more tickets