Future of Utilities: Smart Metering Forum is the most focussed and detailed conference centering on the UK’s national roll-out of smart meters. The logistical and engagement challenges of the biggest infrastructure programme in 40 years make this event a must-attend; both for key updates on the roll-out and forward looking presentations about the consequences of smart meters for the whole energy industry.
The 2020 deadline is fast approaching and the industry must come together to ensure the commitment to fit 53 million smart meters is met. Beyond this, the programme was mandated based on a promise to deliver key benefits which will impact customers and stakeholders. Join us in November and equip yourself with the tools needed to maximise the potential of this transformational project.
The conference will join The Future of Energy Storage and Smart Metering Forum to create Future of Utilities: Smart Energy 2018, a co-located event with the same great content and expert speakers as 2017, but with a combined audience of over 250 energy professionals.
“Very interesting day with a good balance of speakers and subjects. Most informative and relevant to today’s challenges.”
Countdown to the event...
“Both an interesting and rewarding day. We gained some valuable insights and interesting contacts”
Highlights of 2017?
- Heard crucial updates on the smart meter roll-out from SSE, ScottishPower, EDF Energy and more
- Looked to the future with sessions on smart customer data, future energy products, and cyber security
- Took advantage of 4+ networking hours across the two days with over 150 attendees
- Took part in peer-to-peer discussions on roll-out resources and a breakfast roundtable on DCC adaptors
- Came together to gain and share insight in pushing the roll-out forward