Formerly known as The Future of Rail
The leading event for the rail industry
Hilton Tower Bridge, London
Early registration rate expires in...
Now in its 16th year, Accelerate: Rail 2018 (previously known as The Future of Rail) is the UK’s leading rail conference, and brings together senior executives within the UK rail industry to discuss the critical challenges, solutions and opportunities emerging during an uncertain time.
Through open discussion and debate on topics including: the current industry structure, major projects to ease capacity, new working models, and passenger experience; this conference is a must-attend in order to better understand how to counter the pressures the industry faces, and as such successfully prepare for the future.
The conference attracts major UK TOCs, FOCs, transport groups, and key industry influencers. This year we are hosting the Chief Executives of Network Rail, the ORR, the RDG, and First Group, plus senior decision makers from a plethora of TOCs and PTEs. We also are pleased to announce keynote addresses from both the Conservative and Labour representatives responsible for rail, as well as the Deputy Mayor of London for Transport.
“A top quality event with much to learn from both the high calibre speakers and attendees.”
- Exclusive interview with Mark Carne, Chief Executive of Network Rail
- Hear from both sides of the political spectrum on the future of UK rail
- Hear from TOCs such as ScotRail, Virgin, Arriva Trains Wales, and GTR
- Get to grips with innovations in ticketing, customer experience, and work practices
- Pick and mix your sessions with streams on infrastructure and customer service
- Exclusive out-of-industry insight from Heathrow on improving customer experience
- Closing keynote address by Val Shawcross, Deputy Mayor of London for Transport
hours of content
Paul Maynard MP
Parliamentary Under Secretary of State
Department for Transport
Andy McDonald MP
Shadow Secretary of State for Transport
Markets Director, Passenger Services
Department for Transport
Deputy Mayor for Transport
Greater London Authority
Chief Executive Officer
Managing Director of UK Rail
Day 1 Thursday, 15 March 2018
Welcome address by Philip Doyle, Director, Marketforce
Chair's opening remarks
Examining the political landscape
Evolution or revolution – to what extent is change necessary?
Seeing the bigger picture – looking forward and learning lessons
Chair's closing remarks and drinks
All tickets include:
1 day conference pass, lunch & refreshments and a drinks reception
When you buy 3 or more tickets