What is data’s true potential, and what are its costs?
Data is transforming the role of infrastructure in the energy and water sectors. Future of Utilities: Data Analytics & IoT explored the true potential of data and the Internet of Things by bringing networks together to discuss how the industry is changing as a result of new sensor data and analytical capability.
Why Did People Attend?
- To join industry leaders from all branches of the energy and water networks.
- To gain key insights from our hands-on case studies.
- To discover game-changing technology in our demo sessions.
- To hear real-life examples of implementing success in a wide range of areas.
- To keep up with the headlines in our Cybersecurity for Smarter Networks session.
- To enjoy our exclusive drinks reception where you can network with 150+ key industry professionals.